Friday, September 12, 2008

In Search of Guest Reviewers

My ultimate vision for The Well-Read Child is to offer a wide variety of book recommendations from an equally wide variety of readers and reviewers. I'm also admittedly a bit overwhelmed with books begging to be read and talked about. While I'm confessing here, I will also say that most of the neglected books are Young Adult. I like YA, but right now my preference lies with books for younger children, mainly because I read a lot of them with my young daughter. I also always have a stack of adult books waiting for me on my nightstand, so YA tends to get left behind.

I'm looking for readers who'd like to receive some Young Adult books and review them here.

Email me at thewellreadchild AT gmail DOT com, and I'll send you a list of available books along with some reviewing guidelines and more information.

Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment