Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Do your reading choices reveal who you are?

I'm always fascinated to see what people are reading, which is why I've become a big fan of the blog, People Reading. The author goes around San Francisco, finds people who are reading, interviews them, takes their photograph, and blogs about it. I like to see what people are reading because I think you can learn a lot about a person just by seeing what they're reading.

I went to the library today and picked up these books, and I have to say, it's kind of scary to see how much these choices reflect who I am. I'm curious. Can you figure out what these books say about me, or do you have to really know me to figure it out?

1. Farewell, I'm Bound to Leave You by Fred Chappell










2. The Crossing by Cormac McCarthy











3. A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess










4. One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez










5. Napoleon's Privates: 2,500 Years of History Unzipped by Tony Perrottet














No comments:

Post a Comment