Friday, September 26, 2008

Coming Soon: Tons of Reviews!

Earlier this month, I put out a call for guest reviewers to help me with my ever-growing stack of books, particularly YA. Well, I was pleasantly surprised to hear from 17 people who were more than willing to help out. Can you believe it?!!!

I've assembled a superstar team of teachers, parents, children's librarians, authors, bloggers, and children's book lovers who are dedicated to bringing you great book recommendations that will help you develop readers.

In the coming weeks, I plan on introducing you to these reviewers and start editing and posting reviews as they trickle in.

I'm so very very very excited!


Interested in reviewing? Email me at thewellreadchild AT gmail DOT com for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment