Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Week Ahead

In the upcoming week, I'm going to be offering a variety of reviews plus an author interview.

Monday: I will be reviewing Cybil Nonfiction Picture Book Finalist, Let's Go!: The Story of Getting from There to Here by Lizann Flatt. From Amazon: This book takes us on an amazing journey across our continent and through time to discover all the methods humans have used to get from one place to another.

Tuesday: I'll offer up some learning resources for Let's Go.

Wednesday: I'll be reviewing Ma! There's Nothing to Do Here! A Word from your Baby-in-Waiting by Barbara Park. Expectant parents and siblings will get lots of laughs from this book written from the perspective of a baby about to be born.

Thursday: I'll give more book recommendations for expectant parents and for children who are getting ready to become a big brother or big sister.

Friday: First, I'll review the 2006 Newbery Medal Book, Kira-Kira by Cynthia Kadohata. This is a touching story for young adults about the life of a Japanese-American family in the 1950's.

Next, I'll be featuring my recent interview with Catherine Ipcizade, author of 'Twas the Day Before Zoo Day. Find my review here.

Finally, I'll be taking part in Poetry Friday, hosted at Hip Writer Mama.

Hope to see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment