Today, Katrina at Callapidder Days kicked off Spring Reading Thing 2009. Here are the rules:
"Make a list of books you want to read (or finish reading) this spring. Your list can be as long or as short as you’d like. (Also, feel free to modify your list during the challenge if it’s not working for you.)
Write a blog post containing your list and submit it to this post at Callapidder Days.
Get reading! The challenge goes from today, March 20th, through June 20th.
Okay, I'm officially joining. This spring is going to be super busy at work, but I always am able to wind down with books. Here are the books I'd like to read this Spring.
- Sunshine by Robin McKinley (finished 4/16)
- The Miles Between by Mary E. Pearson
- Breathing Lessons by Anne Tyler (finished 3/25)
- Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson (finished 4/3)
- Fever 1793 by Laurie Halse Anderson (finished 4/12)
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer (finshed 3/30)
- A Mercy by Tony Morrison
- Mistress Shakespeare by Karen Harper
- Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
- Also Known as Harper by Anne Haywood Leal
- Bones of Faerie by Janni Lee Simner
- Surface Tension by Brent Runyon
- Fate by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Shadowed Summer by Saundra Mitchell
- The Anatomy of Wings by Karen Foxlee
This is a mix of books from my bookshelf that I need to review and also books that I've checked out from the library. My list will probably change as I discover new books, but this is what I'm starting with.
Do you have books you want to read this spring? Join the Spring Reading Thing!